Android, TCP, APP
This is one for the lazy, tired of pressing that P+ button on your remote? Well this app does it for you.
This app comes out of the necessity of switching channels while the hands were occupied. As i watch very few television, i usually zap trough the channels while having dinner, while using fork, knife and putting food in my mouth it gets tiresome of always having to press the program change button.
It is available as a free App for android in Google Play and it is meant to be used in Portugal region only for meo clients with a set-top box.
- Change channel automatically
- Change preview automatically
- Zapping favourite channels list
- Set time between action
- Define set-top box IP address
- Automatic search for meo set-top box ( currently broken on android 4+ version update incoming )
- Added favourite channels list
- Better handling search set-top box
- New app icon
- Solved bug that would crash the application when zapping was started the second time
- Removed auto layout adaptation to screen orientation ( to implement in a near future without bugs )
- Better handling disconnect
- Automatic search of set-top box
- Connection on/off indicator
- Layout adapts to screen orientation
- Optional vibration
- MultiTask preferences fix